This online course willl be a short overview and introduction of the Six-fold Sacred Path as studied within the College of the Melissae:
- A review of Bee-centricity and Ziedler Beekeeping, a
- An overview of the leading thought paradigms around the world around the bee
- The bee as a model and symbol for environmental activism
- The anthropological overview of the bee as mythological symbol
- Goddess Archetypes and origin myths
- Tips and practices for beekeeping and bee mystiscm
- and more
It will be held live on zoom (online) 2 times per month with email offerings on the other 2 weeks for three months.
Students will access to a private page within the College of the Melissae Website for one year. It will be accessed by a password.
Please write email@example.com if you have any questions or for an interview.