6-week Introductory Seminar: Dive into the Studies for a six-week honey seminar!
Live Instruction; weekly online Zoom classroom (begins mid-July)
Sessions recorded, additional video, audio, and written offerings including
several chapters from Laura Bee's Book: Bee-Centric Apiculture
- Introduction to the College of the Melissae perspective. Getting started with bees, hive styles and overview of Western and basic alternative methodologies.
- First Level Beekeeping and Bee-Caring: Methodologies, Bee-Centric Thought leaders,. Handouts include: What to ask your Queen Breeder, Inspection Protocols, Five-Senses Meditation
- Listening to the Bees: Animism, Animal Communication, Animal Encounter, Gaia Hypothesis
- Discovering Symbols, Part I: With an anthropological approach, we discover cross-cultural similarities in Sacred Bee Symbols and Myth. Consideration of ethics of utilizing symbol systems, Body Wisdom, and history.
- Discovering Symbols, Part II: Building culture in a river of history
- Tracking the Myth: Were the ancient oracles speaking for us today?
Bees, Culture & Revolution (date to be determined)
Registering for this course gives you a $300 discount on registration for 2021 Study Session.